J. Craig Kiser Certified as Legal Specialist by North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specializati
Schell Bray Aycock Abel & Livingston PLLC is pleased to announce that J. Craig Kiser has been certified by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in Real Property Law – Business, Commercial and Industrial Transactions on November 21, 2011.
- Jennifer L. J. Koenig speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- UNC-TV features animal rescue network founded by Schell Bray partner Garland Graham
- New 2013 Medicare Surtax on Investment Income Affects Tax Planning
- Paul Livingston spoke at the 2013 Triad Non-Profit Conference
- Holly H. Alderman appointed to the Board of Directors of SECU Family House
- Eight Schell Bray Attorneys named to Legal Elite for 2013
- Schell Bray named in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News and Best Lawyers® for 2013
- Managing Member Tom Watkins recently completed a year as President of the Greensboro Sports Council.
- Ten Schell Bray members named to the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Doris Bray and Tom Watkins named Lawyer of the Year in the 2013 Best Lawyers in America®.