Four Schell Bray Members named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Amy H. Kincaid panelist at the NC Bar Association Program
- What Does Portability of the Estate and Gift Tax Exemption Mean for You?
- The New NC Limited Liability Company Act
- Amy H. Kincaid speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- Garland G. Graham Named 2014 Citizen Lawyer by the North Carolina Bar Association
- William B. Aycock II Joins Schell Bray
- Eight Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Dori J. Wiggen Named Rising Star by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2014
- Edward T. Chaney joins Schell Bray’s exempt organizations practice
- April E. Kight named new Partner in the firm