Four Schell Bray Members Named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 34th Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star for Third Consecutive Year
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2017
- Edward T. Chaney Named Partner at Schell Bray PLLC
- Seven Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized as Members of North Carolina’s “Legal Elite”
- Partner Tom Watkins Named Honorary Chairman of 2016 HAECO Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Dori J. Dixon Speaks at Duke University Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2017 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 38th Annual 2016 Tri-State Sculptors Conference
- James B. Haynes and William B. Aycock II Speak at the Advanced Topics in Real Property CLE