Four Schell Bray Members named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Partner Jennifer L.J. Koenig honored as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Schell Bray named in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” for 2014
- Elder Law Attorney Wiggen Joins Schell Bray PLLC
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- Ten Schell Bray members named to the 2014 edition of the Best Lawyers in America©
- Doris Bray and Michael Abel named the Best Lawyers® 2014 Greensboro “Lawyers of the Year”
- General Advertising Permitted: New Rules for Private Placement
- Amy H. Kincaid speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- Christina Freeman Pearsall becomes Partner in the firm
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig Honored As Herb Falk Society Fellow