Four Schell Bray Members Named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Schell Bray Partner Garland Graham Receives the Community Foundation’s Game Changer Award
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at End-Of-Life Planning Series
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the NC Association of CPA’s Not-for-Profit Conference
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 2016 Advanced Estate Planning Survey Course
- Edward T. Chaney Authors Article for Taxation of Exempts
- Friends of the UNCG Libraries Elect Jennifer L.J. Koenig Vice-Chair/Chair Elect
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig and Barbara R. Christy Honored As Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Galina P. Petrova Authors Article Titled “The New Partnership Tax Audit Regime: 20 Takeaways”
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Presents at the NCBA Business Law Section Annual Meeting
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the ABA 2016 Midyear Meeting