Four Schell Bray Members named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Partner Amy H. Kincaid honored as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Barbara R. Christy and Jennifer L.J. Koenig honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Barbara R. Christy and Christina Freeman Pearsall speak at NC Bar Association Program
- Doris R. Bray and Barbara R. Christy named Lawyers of the Year in 2015 Best Lawyers in America©
- Eleven Schell Bray members named to the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America©
- Barbara R. Christy Named 2014 Leaders in the Law by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly
- Schell Bray’s Amy Kincaid Named NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section Vice Chair
- Schell Bray’s Dori Wiggen Named NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section Vice Chair
- Amy H. Kincaid panelist at the NC Bar Association Program
- What Does Portability of the Estate and Gift Tax Exemption Mean for You?