Four Schell Bray Members Named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2016 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Schell Bray Advises Developer of Award-Winning Project
- Christina Freeman Pearsall Speaks at the 12th Annual Fall Gathering in Chapel Hill
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Well•Spring Retirement Community of Greensboro
- Barbara R. Christy Honored as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Doris R. Bray and Amy H. Kincaid Named Lawyers of the Year in 2016 Best Lawyers in America®
- Eleven Schell Bray Members Named to the 2016 Edition of Best Lawyers in America®
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Family Estate Planning Workshop
- Schell Bray’s Dori Wiggen Named NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section Chair
- Schell Bray’s Amy Kincaid Named NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section Chair