Four Schell Bray Members Named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 38th Annual 2016 Tri-State Sculptors Conference
- James B. Haynes and William B. Aycock II Speak at the Advanced Topics in Real Property CLE
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the Alliance of Public Charter School Attorneys Legal Fall 2016 Seminar
- Barbara R. Christy Named Greensboro Lawyer of the Year in the Area of Real Estate Law
- Eleven Schell Bray Attorneys Named to the 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers in America®
- Schell Bray Partner Garland Graham Receives the Community Foundation’s Game Changer Award
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at End-Of-Life Planning Series
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the NC Association of CPA’s Not-for-Profit Conference
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 2016 Advanced Estate Planning Survey Course
- Edward T. Chaney Authors Article for Taxation of Exempts