Four Schell Bray Members Named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 33rd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2016
- Kristin King Joins Schell Bray’s Tax Practice
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named Partner at Schell Bray PLLC
- Nine Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized as Members of North Carolina’s “Legal Elite”
- Edward T. Chaney Co-Authors Article for the Taxation of Exempts Journal
- Galina P. Petrova Authors Article in the NCBA Tax Section’s Tax Assessments
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2016 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Schell Bray Advises Developer of Award-Winning Project