Four Schell Bray Members named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2015
- Edward T. Chaney speaks at 32nd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Jonathan L. Jenkins speaks at GTCC 2015 Small Business Summit
- Garland G. Graham working with Elon University School of Law students
- Holly Alderman named to Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame
- Eight Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized as Members of North Carolina’s “Legal Elite”
- Stacey A. Brady speaks on New Limited Liability Company Act at NC Bar Association Program
- Schell Bray Attorney Ed Chaney interviewed on WCOM 103.5 FM’s Focus on Business
- Dori J. Wiggen speaks at UNC Chapel Hill School of Nursing