Four Schell Bray Members named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Stacey A. Brady speaks on New Limited Liability Company Act at NC Bar Association Program
- Schell Bray Attorney Ed Chaney interviewed on WCOM 103.5 FM’s Focus on Business
- Dori J. Wiggen speaks at UNC Chapel Hill School of Nursing
- Dori J. Wiggen speaks at Elon University School of Law Program
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2015 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Two Pitfalls of Leveraging Developer Influence: Transfer Fee Covenants and Tying Arrangements
- Partner Amy H. Kincaid honored as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Barbara R. Christy and Jennifer L.J. Koenig honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Barbara R. Christy and Christina Freeman Pearsall speak at NC Bar Association Program
- Doris R. Bray and Barbara R. Christy named Lawyers of the Year in 2015 Best Lawyers in America©