Four Schell Bray Members Named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Doris R. Bray and Amy H. Kincaid Named Lawyers of the Year in 2016 Best Lawyers in America©
- Eleven Schell Bray Members Named to the 2016 Edition of Best Lawyers in America©
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Family Estate Planning Workshop
- Schell Bray’s Dori Wiggen Named NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section Chair
- Schell Bray’s Amy Kincaid Named NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section Chair
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Mount Zion Baptist Church of Greensboro
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the Greensboro Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Barbara R. Christy Honored as a Fellow in the American College of Real Estate Law
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at Georgetown Law CLE
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig and Christina Freeman Pearsall Honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows