Four Schell Bray Members Named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Friends of the UNCG Libraries Elect Jennifer L.J. Koenig Vice-Chair/Chair Elect
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig and Barbara R. Christy Honored As Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Galina P. Petrova Authors Article Titled “The New Partnership Tax Audit Regime: 20 Takeaways”
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Presents at the NCBA Business Law Section Annual Meeting
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the ABA 2016 Midyear Meeting
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 33rd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2016
- Kristin King Joins Schell Bray’s Tax Practice
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named Partner at Schell Bray PLLC