Four Schell Bray Members Named to Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
This listing is exclusively for women attorneys who have received the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethical standards from their peers, with less than 5% of women lawyers being recognized with this AV Preeminent Rating.
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the Greensboro Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Barbara R. Christy Honored as a Fellow in the American College of Real Estate Law
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at Georgetown Law CLE
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig and Christina Freeman Pearsall Honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Holly H. Alderman Named in the Top 50 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers of 2015
- Michael H. Godwin Named in the Top 100 North Carolina Super Lawyers of 2015
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2015
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 32nd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Speaks at GTCC 2015 Small Business Summit