Eight Schell Bray Attorneys Named North Carolina Super Lawyers 2012
We are proud to announce that eight of our members were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in North Carolina Super Lawyers 2012.
We are proud to announce that eight of our members were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in North Carolina Super Lawyers 2012. They are:
Holly H. Alderman Real Estate Law
Michael R. Abel Business/Corporate Law
Doris R. Bray Business/Corporate Law
Barbara R. Christy Real Estate Law
Michael H. Godwin Estate Planning and Probate
Jennifer L.J. Koenig Estate Planning and Probate
Paul H. Livingston, Jr. Estate Planning and Probate
Thomas C. Watkins Business/Corporate Law
Law & Politics magazine performed the survey and analyzed the results. The Super Lawyers designation identifies those lawyers who are judged to be superior in their individual practice area by other of the state’s attorneys. This is Law and Politics’ fifth annual guide to the top attorneys in the state and the results are based on surveys from lawyers across the state practicing law five or more years. Recognition is given to only the top five percent of attorneys in more than 60 practice categories.
- Doris R. Bray and Barbara R. Christy named Lawyers of the Year in 2015 Best Lawyers in America©
- Eleven Schell Bray members named to the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America©
- Barbara R. Christy Named 2014 Leaders in the Law by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly
- Schell Bray’s Amy Kincaid Named NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section Vice Chair
- Schell Bray’s Dori Wiggen Named NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section Vice Chair
- Amy H. Kincaid panelist at the NC Bar Association Program
- What Does Portability of the Estate and Gift Tax Exemption Mean for You?
- The New NC Limited Liability Company Act
- Amy H. Kincaid speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- Garland G. Graham Named 2014 Citizen Lawyer by the North Carolina Bar Association