Christina Freeman Pearsall Selected to Serve on CREW Network Nominating Committee
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee.
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee serves from February through December and selects the slate of President Elect and new Directors of the CREW Network Board of Directors for 2013. CREW Network is a national organization made up of Commercial Real Estate Women representing every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
Previous entry: Mike Godwin spoke at Charlotte Estate Planning Council meeting
- Partner Amy H. Kincaid honored as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Barbara R. Christy and Jennifer L.J. Koenig honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Barbara R. Christy and Christina Freeman Pearsall speak at NC Bar Association Program
- Doris R. Bray and Barbara R. Christy named Lawyers of the Year in 2015 Best Lawyers in America©
- Eleven Schell Bray members named to the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America©
- Barbara R. Christy Named 2014 Leaders in the Law by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly
- Schell Bray’s Amy Kincaid Named NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section Vice Chair
- Schell Bray’s Dori Wiggen Named NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section Vice Chair
- Amy H. Kincaid panelist at the NC Bar Association Program
- What Does Portability of the Estate and Gift Tax Exemption Mean for You?