Christina Freeman Pearsall Selected to Serve on CREW Network Nominating Committee
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee.
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee serves from February through December and selects the slate of President Elect and new Directors of the CREW Network Board of Directors for 2013. CREW Network is a national organization made up of Commercial Real Estate Women representing every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
Previous entry: Mike Godwin Spoke at Charlotte Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Edward T. Chaney Authors Article for Taxation of Exempts
- Friends of the UNCG Libraries Elect Jennifer L.J. Koenig Vice-Chair/Chair Elect
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig and Barbara R. Christy Honored As Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Galina P. Petrova Authors Article Titled “The New Partnership Tax Audit Regime: 20 Takeaways”
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Presents at the NCBA Business Law Section Annual Meeting
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the ABA 2016 Midyear Meeting
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 33rd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2016
- Kristin King Joins Schell Bray’s Tax Practice