Christina Freeman Pearsall Selected to Serve on CREW Network Nominating Committee
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee.
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee serves from February through December and selects the slate of President Elect and new Directors of the CREW Network Board of Directors for 2013. CREW Network is a national organization made up of Commercial Real Estate Women representing every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
Previous entry: Mike Godwin Spoke at Charlotte Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 34th Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star for Third Consecutive Year
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2017
- Edward T. Chaney Named Partner at Schell Bray PLLC
- Seven Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized as Members of North Carolina’s “Legal Elite”
- Partner Tom Watkins Named Honorary Chairman of 2016 HAECO Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Dori J. Dixon Speaks at Duke University Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2017 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 38th Annual 2016 Tri-State Sculptors Conference
- James B. Haynes and William B. Aycock II Speak at the Advanced Topics in Real Property CLE