Christina Freeman Pearsall Selected to Serve on CREW Network Nominating Committee
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee.
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee serves from February through December and selects the slate of President Elect and new Directors of the CREW Network Board of Directors for 2013. CREW Network is a national organization made up of Commercial Real Estate Women representing every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
Previous entry: Mike Godwin Spoke at Charlotte Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 38th Annual 2016 Tri-State Sculptors Conference
- James B. Haynes and William B. Aycock II Speak at the Advanced Topics in Real Property CLE
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the Alliance of Public Charter School Attorneys Legal Fall 2016 Seminar
- Barbara R. Christy Named Greensboro Lawyer of the Year in the Area of Real Estate Law
- Eleven Schell Bray Attorneys Named to the 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers in America®
- Schell Bray Partner Garland Graham Receives the Community Foundation’s Game Changer Award
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at End-Of-Life Planning Series
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the NC Association of CPA’s Not-for-Profit Conference
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 2016 Advanced Estate Planning Survey Course
- Edward T. Chaney Authors Article for Taxation of Exempts