Christina Freeman Pearsall Selected to Serve on CREW Network Nominating Committee
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee.
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee serves from February through December and selects the slate of President Elect and new Directors of the CREW Network Board of Directors for 2013. CREW Network is a national organization made up of Commercial Real Estate Women representing every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
Previous entry: Mike Godwin Spoke at Charlotte Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2016 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Schell Bray Advises Developer of Award-Winning Project
- Christina Freeman Pearsall Speaks at the 12th Annual Fall Gathering in Chapel Hill
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Well•Spring Retirement Community of Greensboro
- Barbara R. Christy Honored as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Doris R. Bray and Amy H. Kincaid Named Lawyers of the Year in 2016 Best Lawyers in America®
- Eleven Schell Bray Members Named to the 2016 Edition of Best Lawyers in America®
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Family Estate Planning Workshop
- Schell Bray’s Dori Wiggen Named NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section Chair
- Schell Bray’s Amy Kincaid Named NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section Chair