Christina Freeman Pearsall Selected to Serve on CREW Network Nominating Committee
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee.
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee serves from February through December and selects the slate of President Elect and new Directors of the CREW Network Board of Directors for 2013. CREW Network is a national organization made up of Commercial Real Estate Women representing every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
Previous entry: Mike Godwin Spoke at Charlotte Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig and Christina Freeman Pearsall Honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Holly H. Alderman Named in the Top 50 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers of 2015
- Michael H. Godwin Named in the Top 100 North Carolina Super Lawyers of 2015
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2015
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 32nd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Speaks at GTCC 2015 Small Business Summit
- Garland G. Graham Working with Elon University School of Law Students
- Holly Alderman Named to Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame
- Eight Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized as Members of North Carolina’s “Legal Elite”