Christina Freeman Pearsall Selected to Serve on CREW Network Nominating Committee
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee.
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee serves from February through December and selects the slate of President Elect and new Directors of the CREW Network Board of Directors for 2013. CREW Network is a national organization made up of Commercial Real Estate Women representing every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
Previous entry: Mike Godwin spoke at Charlotte Estate Planning Council meeting
- Stacey A. Brady speaks on New Limited Liability Company Act at NC Bar Association Program
- Schell Bray Attorney Ed Chaney interviewed on WCOM 103.5 FM’s Focus on Business
- Dori J. Wiggen speaks at UNC Chapel Hill School of Nursing
- Dori J. Wiggen speaks at Elon University School of Law Program
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2015 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Two Pitfalls of Leveraging Developer Influence: Transfer Fee Covenants and Tying Arrangements
- Partner Amy H. Kincaid honored as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Barbara R. Christy and Jennifer L.J. Koenig honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Barbara R. Christy and Christina Freeman Pearsall speak at NC Bar Association Program
- Doris R. Bray and Barbara R. Christy named Lawyers of the Year in 2015 Best Lawyers in America©