Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell honored with Justice Fund
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2015
- Edward T. Chaney speaks at 32nd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Jonathan L. Jenkins speaks at GTCC 2015 Small Business Summit
- Garland G. Graham working with Elon University School of Law students
- Holly Alderman named to Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame
- Eight Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized as Members of North Carolina’s “Legal Elite”
- Stacey A. Brady speaks on New Limited Liability Company Act at NC Bar Association Program
- Schell Bray Attorney Ed Chaney interviewed on WCOM 103.5 FM’s Focus on Business
- Dori J. Wiggen speaks at UNC Chapel Hill School of Nursing