Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell Honored with Justice Fund
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the Greensboro Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Barbara R. Christy Honored as a Fellow in the American College of Real Estate Law
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at Georgetown Law CLE
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig and Christina Freeman Pearsall Honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Holly H. Alderman Named in the Top 50 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers of 2015
- Michael H. Godwin Named in the Top 100 North Carolina Super Lawyers of 2015
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2015
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 32nd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Speaks at GTCC 2015 Small Business Summit