Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell honored with Justice Fund
- Partner Jennifer L.J. Koenig honored as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Schell Bray named in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” for 2014
- Elder Law Attorney Wiggen Joins Schell Bray PLLC
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- Ten Schell Bray members named to the 2014 edition of the Best Lawyers in America©
- Doris Bray and Michael Abel named the Best Lawyers® 2014 Greensboro “Lawyers of the Year”
- General Advertising Permitted: New Rules for Private Placement
- Amy H. Kincaid speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- Christina Freeman Pearsall becomes Partner in the firm
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig Honored As Herb Falk Society Fellow