Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell Honored with Justice Fund
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 2016 Advanced Estate Planning Survey Course
- Edward T. Chaney Authors Article for Taxation of Exempts
- Friends of the UNCG Libraries Elect Jennifer L.J. Koenig Vice-Chair/Chair Elect
- Jennifer L.J. Koenig and Barbara R. Christy Honored As Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Galina P. Petrova Authors Article Titled “The New Partnership Tax Audit Regime: 20 Takeaways”
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Presents at the NCBA Business Law Section Annual Meeting
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the ABA 2016 Midyear Meeting
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 33rd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2016