Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell Honored with Justice Fund
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Well•Spring Retirement Community of Greensboro
- Barbara R. Christy Honored as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Doris R. Bray and Amy H. Kincaid Named Lawyers of the Year in 2016 Best Lawyers in America©
- Eleven Schell Bray Members Named to the 2016 Edition of Best Lawyers in America©
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Family Estate Planning Workshop
- Schell Bray’s Dori Wiggen Named NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section Chair
- Schell Bray’s Amy Kincaid Named NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section Chair
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at Mount Zion Baptist Church of Greensboro
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the Greensboro Estate Planning Council Meeting
- Barbara R. Christy Honored as a Fellow in the American College of Real Estate Law