Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell Honored with Justice Fund
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at 33rd Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2016
- Kristin King Joins Schell Bray’s Tax Practice
- Jonathan L. Jenkins Named Partner at Schell Bray PLLC
- Nine Schell Bray Attorneys Recognized as Members of North Carolina’s “Legal Elite”
- Edward T. Chaney Co-Authors Article for the Taxation of Exempts Journal
- Galina P. Petrova Authors Article in the NCBA Tax Section’s Tax Assessments
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2016 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Schell Bray Advises Developer of Award-Winning Project