Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell Honored with Justice Fund
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 38th Annual 2016 Tri-State Sculptors Conference
- James B. Haynes and William B. Aycock II Speak at the Advanced Topics in Real Property CLE
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the Alliance of Public Charter School Attorneys Legal Fall 2016 Seminar
- Barbara R. Christy Named Greensboro Lawyer of the Year in the Area of Real Estate Law
- Eleven Schell Bray Attorneys Named to the 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers in America®
- Schell Bray Partner Garland Graham Receives the Community Foundation’s Game Changer Award
- Dori J. Wiggen Speaks at End-Of-Life Planning Series
- Edward T. Chaney Speaks at the NC Association of CPA’s Not-for-Profit Conference
- Amy H. Kincaid Speaks at the 2016 Advanced Estate Planning Survey Course
- Edward T. Chaney Authors Article for Taxation of Exempts