Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell honored with Justice Fund
- Jennifer L. J. Koenig speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- UNC-TV features animal rescue network founded by Schell Bray partner Garland Graham
- New 2013 Medicare Surtax on Investment Income Affects Tax Planning
- Paul Livingston spoke at the 2013 Triad Non-Profit Conference
- Holly H. Alderman appointed to the Board of Directors of SECU Family House
- Eight Schell Bray Attorneys named to Legal Elite for 2013
- Schell Bray named in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News and Best Lawyers® for 2013
- Managing Member Tom Watkins recently completed a year as President of the Greensboro Sports Council.
- Ten Schell Bray members named to the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Doris Bray and Tom Watkins named Lawyer of the Year in the 2013 Best Lawyers in America®.