Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell honored with Justice Fund
- Stacey A. Brady speaks on New Limited Liability Company Act at NC Bar Association Program
- Schell Bray Attorney Ed Chaney interviewed on WCOM 103.5 FM’s Focus on Business
- Dori J. Wiggen speaks at UNC Chapel Hill School of Nursing
- Dori J. Wiggen speaks at Elon University School of Law Program
- Schell Bray Listed in U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2015 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Two Pitfalls of Leveraging Developer Influence: Transfer Fee Covenants and Tying Arrangements
- Partner Amy H. Kincaid honored as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Barbara R. Christy and Jennifer L.J. Koenig honored as Herb Falk Society Fellows
- Barbara R. Christy and Christina Freeman Pearsall speak at NC Bar Association Program
- Doris R. Bray and Barbara R. Christy named Lawyers of the Year in 2015 Best Lawyers in America©