Tom Watkins Named to Board of Visitors of UNC-CH and Greensboro Sports Council
Firm Member Thomas C. Watkins has recently been elected to serve a four year term as a member of the Board of Visitors of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Visitors assists the UNC Board of Trustees and the Chancellor in a broad range of activities that help advance the University, including public relations, governmental relations and fund raising.
Watkins has also been recently named to a three year term as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Sports Council. The Sports Council is focused on supporting and further developing Greensboro, and fostering its economic development, as a leading site for sporting events involving youth, collegiate, amateur and professional organizations.
Previous entry: Braxton Schell honored with Justice Fund
- Barbara R. Christy and Christina Freeman Pearsall speak at NC Bar Association Program
- Doris R. Bray and Barbara R. Christy named Lawyers of the Year in 2015 Best Lawyers in America©
- Eleven Schell Bray members named to the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America©
- Barbara R. Christy Named 2014 Leaders in the Law by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly
- Schell Bray’s Amy Kincaid Named NCBA Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section Vice Chair
- Schell Bray’s Dori Wiggen Named NCBA Elder and Special Needs Law Section Vice Chair
- Amy H. Kincaid panelist at the NC Bar Association Program
- What Does Portability of the Estate and Gift Tax Exemption Mean for You?
- The New NC Limited Liability Company Act
- Amy H. Kincaid speaks at NC Bar Association Program