We are pleased to announce that Parrish L. Peddrick, an associate in our Trusts and Estates group, has been elected to the Board of Directors of the Greensboro Bar Association.
Four of our Members, Holly Alderman, Doris Bray, Barbara Christy, and Jennifer L.J. Koenig, have been included in the 2012 edition of Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
During the CREW Network Winter Council Meeting, held February 3, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Schell Bray attorney Christina Freeman Pearsall was selected to serve on the 2012 CREW Network Nominating Committee.
Schell Bray Member Mike Godwin spoke at the Charlotte Estate Planning Council meeting held on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at the Charlotte Marriott City Center
We are proud to announce that two of our attorneys were recently selected as Rising Stars in North Carolina Super Lawyers 2012 for the third year in a row.
We are proud to announce that eight of our members were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in North Carolina Super Lawyers 2012.
We are proud to announce that seven of our members have been named as members of the North Carolina Legal Elite for 2012
Schell Bray Aycock Abel & Livingston PLLC is pleased to announce that Christina Freeman Pearsall was elected to serve as President of the Piedmont Triad Commercial Real Estate Women by the Board of Directors at their November 14, 2011 meeting.
J. Craig Kiser Certified as Legal Specialist by North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specializati
Schell Bray Aycock Abel & Livingston PLLC is pleased to announce that J. Craig Kiser has been certified by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in Real Property Law – Business, Commercial and Industrial Transactions on November 21, 2011.
Schell Bray Aycock Abel & Livingston PLLC has been named in ten practice areas in the Greensboro metropolitan area and one in the Raleigh metropolitan area by U.S. News and Best Lawyers®in its 2011 – 2012 rankings of “Best Law Firms,” the second edition of this national survey.
- Jennifer L. J. Koenig speaks at NC Bar Association Program
- UNC-TV features animal rescue network founded by Schell Bray partner Garland Graham
- New 2013 Medicare Surtax on Investment Income Affects Tax Planning
- Paul Livingston spoke at the 2013 Triad Non-Profit Conference
- Holly H. Alderman appointed to the Board of Directors of SECU Family House
- Eight Schell Bray Attorneys named to Legal Elite for 2013
- Schell Bray named in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News and Best Lawyers® for 2013
- Managing Member Tom Watkins recently completed a year as President of the Greensboro Sports Council.
- Ten Schell Bray members named to the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Doris Bray and Tom Watkins named Lawyer of the Year in the 2013 Best Lawyers in America®.